Breakfast bowls are super easy to make and delicious in taste.
Breakfast bowls are super easy to make and delicious in taste. We’ve created a recipe for you to start your day with a lot of energy and of course with a lot of pleasure. Try our breakfast bowl and enjoy the taste of our roasted cacao nibs.
- 180g plain yoghurt (or plant based yoghurt for the vegan option)
- 50ml milk (or plant milk for the vegan option)
- 50g raspberries (fresh or frozen, other fruits depending on season)
- 25g Roasted Cacao Nibs (you can add more depending on your taste)
- 30g to 50g oats (or muesli)
Serving size: 1 to 2 person(s)
Optional: If you like it “sweeter”, add two teaspoons of raw cane sugar or honey.
Mix the raspberries, yoghurt and milk together and place them in a bowl (mix everything first in a blender including frozen raspberries). Garnish with roasted cocoa nibs, oatmeal and fruits of your choice and serve. A little tip: fresh mint leaves provide a little freshness in the morning.