Delicious oat cookies with gently roasted Cacao Nibs – quick and easy to prepare.
The simple and healthy recipe for large and small cookie monsters can be prepared in record-breaking 10 minutes. Whether for breakfast with a cup of coffee or as a snack in between – the Oat Cookies sweeten your day and taste heavenly.
Ingredients (approx. 10-15 cookies):
- 100 g flour
- 100 g oat flakes
- 50 g bran (e.g. oats or spelt)
- 60 ml coconut milk (if necessary a little more)
- 40 g margarine
- 40 g Choba Choba Roasted Cacao Nibs (depending on taste also more)
- 25 g cane sugar (depending on taste also more)
- 20 ml coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Vanilla & Cinnamon (at will)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan oven)
- Mix all ingredients together
- Form cookies from the mixture and place them on a baking tray with baking paper
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven at 180 degrees (fan oven) for about 15-20 minutes
Working time: 10 minutes / Baking time: 15-20 minutes
Tip! The recipe can be adapted to suit any taste. You like it crispy? Then add a little more Choba Choba Roasted Cacao Nibs and leave the oat cookies a few minutes longer in the oven.